A dental crown provides a protective cover for a tooth that has sustained damage for one reason or another. At Fremont Hills Dental Centre, we care about your oral health, and we also want you to look and feel amazing! Dental crowns have long been used to protect a damaged tooth or a tooth that has received a root canal. Did you know a dental crown can also reshape or recolor a tooth to make your smile more uniform?
Each patient who walks through our doors receives personalized care and treatment. Our porcelain dental crowns are custom designed to fit your smile so you can handle life without worry. Your dental work blends with your teeth to create a natural-looking, beautiful smile!
Why Would I Need a Dental Crown?
Our patients need dental crowns for a variety of reasons, including:
- Your tooth is cracked or broken.
- You have a stained tooth.
- To strengthen a tooth weakened by damage or decay.
- To provide structure for a broken or cracked tooth.
- To cover a tooth with a large filling that needs extra support.
- To cap off a dental implant.
- To protect a tooth that has had a root canal.
- To reshape a tooth for cosmetic purposes.